Erytop A Gel
Post your questions about Erytop A Gel - in the Forum
Erytop A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Erytop A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Erytop A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infe
Erytop A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Erytop A Gel drug?
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Fast heartbeat
- Stomach cramps
- Unusual weight loss
- Unusual tirednes
Composition Salts in Erytop A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Erytop A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Erytop A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Erytop A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Erytop A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Erytop A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Erytop A Gel
When and on what circumstances Erytop A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Erytop A Gel
- Why Erytop A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Erytop A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Erytop A Gel?
- How Erytop A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Erytop A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Erytop A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Erytop A Gel?
- Erythromycin Nestor Tablet
- Erythromycin Stearate Acichem Tablet
- Erythromycin Syrup
- Erythromycin Tablet
- Erythrotone Syrup
- Erythrotone Tablet
- Erythrox Kid Tablet
- Erythrox Tablet
- Erytop Gel
- Erytop Lotion
- Erytop Skin Cream
- Erytop Skin Gel
- Erytop Skin Lotion
- Erywell Tablet
- Es Body Wash Gel
- Es Care Tablet
- Es D3 Sachet
- Es D3 Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone