Post your questions about Alertin Tablet - in the Forum
Alertin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alertin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alertin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Reddish itchy weals
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Alertin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alertin Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Alertin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alertin Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Alertin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alertin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alertin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alertin Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Alertin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alertin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Alertin Tablet
- Why Alertin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alertin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alertin Tablet?
- How Alertin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alertin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alertin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alertin Tablet?
- Alert L Tablet
- Alert Syrup
- Alerta Injection
- Alerta Tablet
- Alertac A Tablet
- Alertac Paed Tablet
- Alertac Syrup
- Alertac Tablet
- Alertriz Tablet
- Alertus A Syrup
- Alertus Oral Drops
- Alertus Syrup
- Alertus Tablet
- Alervin Plus Tablet
- Alervin Syrup
- Alervin Tablet
- Alervo Am Tablet
- Alervo M Tablet