Post your questions about 2 Pen LB DT Tablet - in the Forum
2 Pen LB DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Pen LB DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of valves of the heart
- Bacterial infections of nose
- Bacterial infections of urinary bladder
2 Pen LB DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Pen LB DT Tablet drug?
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Interstitial nephritis
- Itching of skin
- Itching or discharge from the vagina
- Life-threatening skin condition
Composition Salts in 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Pen LB DT Tablet drug?
- Ampicillin (125 mg)
- Cloxacillin (125 mg)
- Lactobacillus sporegens (30 million spores)
Working methodology of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
How the drug 2 Pen LB DT Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection-causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall.
- Killing the harmful bacteria and increasing the immune system function.
Interactions of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Pen LB DT Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Pen LB DT Tablet?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Avoid this medicine with food or milk
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- HIV infections
- Liver problems
- Lymphatic leukemia
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Renal failure
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances 2 Pen LB DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Serious kidney problems
Top Questions about 2 Pen LB DT Tablet
- Why 2 Pen LB DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Pen LB DT Tablet?
- How 2 Pen LB DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Pen LB DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Pen LB DT Tablet?