Post your questions about Epigran Capsule - in the Forum
Epigran Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Epigran Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Epigran Capsule drug is prescribed?
Epigran Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Epigran Capsule drug?
- Double vision
- Decreased blood levels of bicarbonate
- Poor memory
- Poor muscle coordination
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Epigran Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Epigran Capsule drug?
- Zonisamide (100 mg)
Interactions of Epigran Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Epigran Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Epigran Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Epigran Capsule?
- Carefully check for signs of decreased sweating or heat stroke
- Cautiously give this medicine to children under the age of 12 years
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Drink sufficient water
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Wear light dress during hot climates or exercising
Contra Indications of Epigran Capsule
When and on what circumstances Epigran Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Epigran Capsule
- Why Epigran Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Epigran Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Epigran Capsule?
- How Epigran Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Epigran Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Epigran Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Epigran Capsule?
- Epiforce Tablet
- Epiford Tablet
- Epigen 7 Ointment
- Epigen Ointment
- Epiget Injection
- Epiglan Injection
- Epiglow Tablet
- Epigold Xr Tablet
- Epigrof Cream
- Epikon Tablet
- Epilam DT Tablet
- Epilan Tablet
- Epilene C Skin Cream
- Epilent Sr Tablet
- Epilent Tablet
- Epilep Sr Tablet
- Epilep Tablet
- Epileptal Tablet