Post your questions about Eocin TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Eocin TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Eocin TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Eocin TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Vaginal infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Womb lining infections
- Typhoid fever
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Skin infections
Eocin TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Eocin TZ Tablet drug?
- Painful ulcers in mouth or rectum
- Loss of appetite for food
- Loss of appetite
- Neck pain
- Distortion of the sense of taste
Composition Salts in Eocin TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Eocin TZ Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Working methodology of Eocin TZ Tablet
How the drug Eocin TZ Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Killing bacteria and reducing the infection.
Interactions of Eocin TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Eocin TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Eocin TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Eocin TZ Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Eocin TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Eocin TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neurological disorder
- Renal insufficiency
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Eocin TZ Tablet
- Why Eocin TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Eocin TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Eocin TZ Tablet?
- How Eocin TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Eocin TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Eocin TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Eocin TZ Tablet?