Post your questions about Eocid Suspension - in the Forum
Eocid Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Eocid Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Eocid Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the stomach
- Stomach and bowel ulcers
Eocid Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Eocid Suspension drug?
- Dry mouth
- Skin rashes
Composition Salts in Eocid Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Eocid Suspension drug?
- Sucralfate (1000 mg)
Working methodology of Eocid Suspension
How the drug Eocid Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Forming a protective lining over the ulcer.
Interactions of Eocid Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Eocid Suspension drug?
Precautions to be taken for Eocid Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Eocid Suspension?
- Avoid taking any other medications within 2 hours before or after
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Take this medication on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal
Contra Indications of Eocid Suspension
When and on what circumstances Eocid Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Severe renal dysfunction
Top Questions about Eocid Suspension
- Why Eocid Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Eocid Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Eocid Suspension?
- How Eocid Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Eocid Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Eocid Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Eocid Suspension?