Post your questions about Eo D Capsule - in the Forum
Eo D Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Eo D Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Eo D Capsule drug is prescribed?
- NSAID-induced ulcers
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Acidic stomach
- Food pipe healing
Eo D Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Eo D Capsule drug?
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Abdominal pain
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Cardiac arrest
- Accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
Composition Salts in Eo D Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Eo D Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Working methodology of Eo D Capsule
How the drug Eo D Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Blocking the production of acid in stomach.
Interactions of Eo D Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Eo D Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin k blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Eo D Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Eo D Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Eo D Capsule
When and on what circumstances Eo D Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Eo D Capsule
- Why Eo D Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Eo D Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Eo D Capsule?
- How Eo D Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Eo D Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Eo D Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Eo D Capsule?