Post your questions about Enzyplex Tablet - in the Forum
Enzyplex Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enzyplex Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enzyplex Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Mental problems
- Moderate to severe convexity
- Migraine headache
- Neurological disturbances
- Neurological disorders
- Oncogenic hypophosphatemic osteomalacia
Enzyplex Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enzyplex Tablet drug?
- Burning or sensation of tightness
- Breathing problems
- Abnormal feces
- Blockade of portal blood vessels due to fibrosis
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Skin irritation
- Severe periph
Composition Salts in Enzyplex Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enzyplex Tablet drug?
- Amylase (10000 Units)
- Protease (0000 Units)
- Lipase (240 Units)
- Desoxycholic Acid (30 Mg)
- Dimethylpolysiloxane (25 Mg)
- Vitamin B1 (10 Mg)
- Vitamin B2 (5 Mg)
- Vitamin B6 (5 Mg)
- Vitamin B12 (5 Mcg)
- Niacinamide (10 Mg)
- Calcium Pantothenate (5 Mg)
Working methodology of Enzyplex Tablet
How the drug Enzyplex Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Enzyplex Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enzyplex Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Antidiabetic agents
- Arsenic trioxide
- Folic acid
- Sodium succinate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Weight loss medications
Precautions to be taken for Enzyplex Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enzyplex Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Contents irritating to mucous
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Nursing mothers
- Pork allergy
- Potential viral transmission
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal compromised patients
- Renal impairment
- Sinus congestion
- Take this medicine with meal or snacks
- bleeding abnormalities
- do not mix with another substance prior to injection
- do not resterilize
- injection site bruising
- marginal mandibular nerve injury
Contra Indications of Enzyplex Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enzyplex Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Flare-up of long-term pancreas problems
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Leber's disease
Top Questions about Enzyplex Tablet
- Why Enzyplex Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enzyplex Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enzyplex Tablet?
- How Enzyplex Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enzyplex Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enzyplex Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enzyplex Tablet?