Post your questions about Enzyplex Syrup - in the Forum
Enzyplex Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enzyplex Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Enzyplex Syrup drug is prescribed?
- High cholesterol
- Head lice on the scalp
- Heart problem
- Eye disorders
- Fullness associated with submental fat in
Enzyplex Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enzyplex Syrup drug?
- Unusual tiredness
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach upset
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of face and tongue
- Swelling of face
- lips and eyelids
- Swelling of lips
- Inability to focus
Composition Salts in Enzyplex Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Enzyplex Syrup drug?
- Desoxycholic Acid
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium Pantothenate
Working methodology of Enzyplex Syrup
How the drug Enzyplex Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Enzyplex Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enzyplex Syrup drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Antidiabetic agents
- Arsenic trioxide
- Folic acid
- Sodium succinate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Weight loss medications
Precautions to be taken for Enzyplex Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enzyplex Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Contents irritating to mucous
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Nursing mothers
- Pork allergy
- Potential viral transmission
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal compromised patients
- Renal impairment
- Sinus congestion
- Take this medicine with meal or snacks
- bleeding abnormalities
- do not mix with another substance prior to injection
- do not resterilize
- injection site bruising
- marginal mandibular nerve injury
Contra Indications of Enzyplex Syrup
When and on what circumstances Enzyplex Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Flare-up of long-term pancreas problems
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Leber's disease
Top Questions about Enzyplex Syrup
- Why Enzyplex Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enzyplex Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enzyplex Syrup?
- How Enzyplex Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enzyplex Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enzyplex Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enzyplex Syrup?