Post your questions about Enzy Mase Tablet - in the Forum
Enzy Mase Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enzy Mase Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enzy Mase Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Sore throat and throat swelling
- Bile flow problems during pregnancy
- Intestinal gas
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Herpes zoster
Enzy Mase Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enzy Mase Tablet drug?
- Black stools
- Abdominal pain
- Temporary burning sensation
- Painful urination
- Mild skin irritation
Composition Salts in Enzy Mase Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enzy Mase Tablet drug?
- Fungal diastase (100 mg)
- Papain (60 mg)
- Activated charcoal (75 mg)
Working methodology of Enzy Mase Tablet
How the drug Enzy Mase Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Improving nutrition absorption and utilization.
- Helping in the break down proteins.
- Trapping chemicals and prevents their absorption.
Interactions of Enzy Mase Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enzy Mase Tablet drug?
- Silver sulfadiazine topical
- Thimerosal topical
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Enzy Mase Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enzy Mase Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enzy Mase Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enzy Mase Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Enzy Mase Tablet
- Why Enzy Mase Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enzy Mase Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enzy Mase Tablet?
- How Enzy Mase Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enzy Mase Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enzy Mase Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enzy Mase Tablet?