Post your questions about Enzowin D Tablet - in the Forum
Enzowin D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enzowin D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enzowin D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Digestive problems
- Hay fever
- Swelling and ulcer formation in the mouth
- Swelling due to skeletal muscle
Enzowin D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enzowin D Tablet drug?
- Fluid retention
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Eye diseases
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Swelling of the mouth
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
Composition Salts in Enzowin D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enzowin D Tablet drug?
- Trypsin (48 mg)
- Bromelain (90 mg)
- Rutoside (100 mg)
- Diclofenac (50 mg)
Working methodology of Enzowin D Tablet
How the drug Enzowin D Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Absorbing proteins into blood thus helping in digestion and removing dead tissues thus healing wounds.
- Producing substances which fight against pain and swelling.
- Forming a protective coating over inflamed tissues and prevent drying of tissues.
- Blocking the production of a chemical causing pain
- and inflammation.
Interactions of Enzowin D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enzowin D Tablet drug?
- Amiloride hcl
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Ascorbic acid
- Blood thinners
- Cancer drugs
- Lomefloxacin hcl
- Nsaid painkillers
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Enzowin D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enzowin D Tablet?
- Allergic to plant rutins
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- Do not use this medicine at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of Enzowin D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enzowin D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to pineapple
- cypress pollen
- or grass pollen
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Fresh blood clots
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Varicose veins
- Venous disorders
- Venous insufficiency
Top Questions about Enzowin D Tablet
- Why Enzowin D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enzowin D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enzowin D Tablet?
- How Enzowin D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enzowin D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enzowin D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enzowin D Tablet?