Post your questions about Enzopep Syrup - in the Forum
Enzopep Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enzopep Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Enzopep Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Digestive disorders
Enzopep Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enzopep Syrup drug?
- Skin rash
- Feeling of sickness
- Stomach upset
- Painful urination
- Acute toxicity
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Enzopep Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Enzopep Syrup drug?
- Pepsin (10 mg)
- Fungal diastase (50 mg)
Working methodology of Enzopep Syrup
How the drug Enzopep Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Breaking the larger proteins into smaller one.
- Improving nutrition absorption and utilization.
Interactions of Enzopep Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enzopep Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Enzopep Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enzopep Syrup?
- Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use if allergic to it
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enzopep Syrup
When and on what circumstances Enzopep Syrup has to be avoided?
- Crohn's disease
- Formation of fibrous tissue in the colon
- High amount of uric acid in the blood
- Inadequate absorption of nutrients due to short bowel
- Intestinal obstruction in the fetus or newborn
- Stomach or intestinal tract operation
- Stomach or intestine blockage
Top Questions about Enzopep Syrup
- Why Enzopep Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enzopep Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enzopep Syrup?
- How Enzopep Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enzopep Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enzopep Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enzopep Syrup?