Post your questions about Alerbloc Tablet - in the Forum
Alerbloc Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alerbloc Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alerbloc Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Watery eyes
- Skin allergies
- Running nose
- Allergy symptoms
Alerbloc Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alerbloc Tablet drug?
- Feeling of discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Eye movement disorder
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Blurred vision
- Loose motions
- Pain in abdomen rare aggression
Composition Salts in Alerbloc Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alerbloc Tablet drug?
- Cetirizine (10 mg)
Interactions of Alerbloc Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alerbloc Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for Alerbloc Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alerbloc Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of Alerbloc Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alerbloc Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Alerbloc Tablet
- Why Alerbloc Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alerbloc Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alerbloc Tablet?
- How Alerbloc Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alerbloc Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alerbloc Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alerbloc Tablet?
- Alep SR Tablet
- Alep Tablet
- Alepam Syr Syrup
- Alepam Tablet
- Aler Dt Tablet
- Aler Liquid
- Alerbloc Suspension
- Alerbloc Syrup
- Alerchek Eye Drops
- Alerchek OD S Drops
- Alerchek S Drops
- Alercom D Syrup
- Alercom Drops
- Alercom P Suspension
- Alercom Syrup
- Alercy AX Tablet
- Alercy Tablet
- Alerdain A SR Tablet