Alepam Syr Syrup
Post your questions about Alepam Syr Syrup - in the Forum
Alepam Syr Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alepam Syr Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Alepam Syr Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Skin infections
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
Alepam Syr Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alepam Syr Syrup drug?
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Stomach pain
- Mild diarrhea
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Alepam Syr Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Alepam Syr Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Alepam Syr Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alepam Syr Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alepam Syr Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alepam Syr Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alepam Syr Syrup
When and on what circumstances Alepam Syr Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Alepam Syr Syrup
- Why Alepam Syr Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alepam Syr Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alepam Syr Syrup?
- How Alepam Syr Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alepam Syr Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alepam Syr Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alepam Syr Syrup?
- Alenost Tablet
- Alensol D Tablet
- Alentra DSR Tablet
- Alentra Tablet
- Alep SR Tablet
- Alep Tablet
- Alepam DT Tablet
- Alepam Injection
- Alepam Tablet
- Aler Dt Tablet
- Aler Liquid
- Alerbloc Suspension
- Alerbloc Syrup
- Alerbloc Tablet
- Alerchek Eye Drops
- Alerchek OD S Drops
- Alerchek S Drops
- Alercom D Syrup