Post your questions about Alep Tablet - in the Forum
Alep Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alep Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alep Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Panic disorders
Alep Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alep Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Difficulty in speaking
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Movement disorders
Composition Salts in Alep Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alep Tablet drug?
- Alprazolam (0.25 mg)
Interactions of Alep Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alep Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alep Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alep Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Consult your doctor if you have ever felt depressed to the extent of trying to kill yourself
- had hospitalized due to any mental illness
- liver or lungs problem
- previously taken other medications for anxiety
- alcohol or drug abuse
- Do not discontinue its use abruptly
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Alep Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alep Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency or sleep apnoea
- Pre existing central nervous system depression or coma
- Respiratory depression
- Severe hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Alep Tablet
- Why Alep Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alep Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alep Tablet?
- How Alep Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alep Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alep Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alep Tablet?
- Alenfast Tablet
- Alenfos Tablet
- Alensol D Tablet
- Alentos Tablet
- Alentra D Tablet
- Alentra DSR Tablet
- Alentra Tablet
- Alep SR Tablet
- Alepam DT Tablet
- Alepam Injection
- Alepam Syr Syrup
- Alepam Tablet
- Aler Dt Tablet
- Aler Liquid
- Alerbloc Suspension
- Alerbloc Syrup
- Alerbloc Tablet
- Alerchek Eye Drops
- Aloe vera
- Alpha Galactosidase
- Alpha ketoanalogue with essential amino acids
- Alpha ketoanalogue without essential amino acids
- Alpha ketoanalouge
- Alpha lipoic acid
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate
- Aluminium glycinate
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Ambroxol hydrochloride