Enser D Tablet
Post your questions about Enser D Tablet - in the Forum
Enser D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enser D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enser D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Muscles pain
- Ear infections
- Dental and minor surgery
- Frozen shoulder
- dislocations and fractures
- Sore throa
Enser D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enser D Tablet drug?
- Bleeding nose
- Loss of appetite
- Stuffy nose
- Urge to vomit
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Enser D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enser D Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac sodium (50 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
Interactions of Enser D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enser D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Enser D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enser D Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enser D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enser D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Enser D Tablet
- Why Enser D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enser D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enser D Tablet?
- How Enser D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enser D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enser D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enser D Tablet?
- Ensamycin Cream
- Ensamycin Eye Drops
- Ensamyicin Injection
- Enselin G Tablet
- Enselin M Tablet
- Enselin Mf Forte Tablet
- Enselin Mf Tablet
- Enselin Tablet
- Ensera Forte Tablet
- Ensera Tablet
- Enshine Ointment
- Enshine Toothpaste Ointment
- Ensi Atm Cream
- Ensi Lotion
- Ensi Mild Cream
- Ensi Ointment
- Ensi Skin Lotion
- Ensin Tablet
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- Diethyl carbamazine citrate
- Diflorasone diacetate