Enlyte D Tablet
Post your questions about Enlyte D Tablet - in the Forum
Enlyte D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enlyte D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enlyte D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Muscles pain
- Pain due to skeletal muscle
- Inflammation of joints
- Lower back pain
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Ear infections
- Swelling due
Enlyte D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enlyte D Tablet drug?
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Upper abdomen pain
- Urge to vomit
- Blurred vision
- Burning sensation
- Abnormal liver function tests
Composition Salts in Enlyte D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enlyte D Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac (50 mg)
Interactions of Enlyte D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enlyte D Tablet drug?
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Enlyte D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enlyte D Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of Enlyte D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enlyte D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about Enlyte D Tablet
- Why Enlyte D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enlyte D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enlyte D Tablet?
- How Enlyte D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enlyte D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enlyte D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enlyte D Tablet?
- Enlac Capsule
- Enlac Granules Capsule
- Enlarge Forte Sachet
- Enlide Tablet
- Enlik D Tablet
- Enliva Capsule
- Enlo Tablet
- Enlow Tablet
- Enmex Tablet
- Enmoist Cream
- Enmoist Lotion
- Enmoist Skin Cream
- Enmoist Skin Lotion
- Enmoist Tablet
- Enmox Cream
- Ennhale Nasal Spray
- Eno Digesure Powder
- Eno Digesure Sachet