Post your questions about Alene Skin Gel - in the Forum
Alene Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alene Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Alene Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Alene Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alene Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Alene Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Alene Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Working methodology of Alene Skin Gel
How the drug Alene Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Alene Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alene Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alene Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alene Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Alene Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Alene Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Alene Skin Gel
- Why Alene Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alene Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alene Skin Gel?
- How Alene Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alene Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alene Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alene Skin Gel?