Post your questions about Alene Gel - in the Forum
Alene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Alene Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Alene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alene Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Alene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Alene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Alene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Alene Gel
When and on what circumstances Alene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Alene Gel
- Why Alene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alene Gel?
- How Alene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alene Gel?
- Alefox Tablet
- Alego L Tablet
- Alem 2 O Tablet
- Alem Tablet
- Alemetro Infusion
- Alenda Tablet
- Alendix Tablet
- Alendrate Tablet
- Alene Skin Gel
- Alene Tablet
- Alenfast Tablet
- Alenfos Tablet
- Alenost D Tablet
- Alenost Tablet
- Alensol D Tablet
- Alentos Tablet
- Alentra D Tablet
- Alentra DSR Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone