Post your questions about Enfer Syrup - in the Forum
Enfer Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enfer Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Enfer Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Age related vision loss
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Increased requirement of fo
Enfer Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enfer Syrup drug?
- Stomach pain
- Stomach cramps
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Persistent itchy rash
- Loss of appetite
- Sleeping disturbances
- Difficult breathing
- Gastrointestinal p
Composition Salts in Enfer Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Enfer Syrup drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (0.5 mg)
- Cyanocobalamin (7.5 mcg)
- Ferric ammonium citrate (160 mg)
- Zinc (20.61 mg)
Working methodology of Enfer Syrup
How the drug Enfer Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Catalysing the vitamin consumption rejection in the body.
- Producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
- Regulating the intestinal fluid transport
- mucosal integrity
- gene expression and oxidative stress.
Interactions of Enfer Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enfer Syrup drug?
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Thiazide diuretics
Precautions to be taken for Enfer Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enfer Syrup?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- If you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation
- or dietary supplement
- If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
- If you have allergies to medicines
- or other substances
- If you have an infection
- weakened eye nerve
- a buildup of waste in the blood
- any kind of anemia
- or low blood levels of iron or folic acid
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enfer Syrup
When and on what circumstances Enfer Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Atrophic gastritis
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Operation to remove stomach
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Enfer Syrup
- Why Enfer Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enfer Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enfer Syrup?
- How Enfer Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enfer Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enfer Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enfer Syrup?