Post your questions about Enfer Capsule - in the Forum
Enfer Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enfer Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Enfer Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Folate deficiency
- For eye and ear wash
- Low number of red blood cells
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Skin infection
Enfer Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enfer Capsule drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Persistent itchy rash
- Sleeping disturbances
- Sore throat
- Sores in mouth
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Allergic rejection
- Black s
Composition Salts in Enfer Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Enfer Capsule drug?
- Cyanocobalamin (7.5 mcg)
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (0.5 mg)
- Zinc sulphate (16.5 mg)
- Ferric ammonium citrate (160 mg)
Working methodology of Enfer Capsule
How the drug Enfer Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Catalysing the vitamin consumption rejection in the body.
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Inhibiting the herpes simplex virus growth.
- Producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
Interactions of Enfer Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enfer Capsule drug?
- Iron salts
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for Enfer Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enfer Capsule?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- If you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation
- or dietary supplement
- If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
- If you have allergies to medicines
- or other substances
- If you have an infection
- weakened eye nerve
- a buildup of waste in the blood
- any kind of anemia
- or low blood levels of iron or folic acid
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enfer Capsule
When and on what circumstances Enfer Capsule has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Operation to remove stomach
- Severe renal impairment
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Enfer Capsule
- Why Enfer Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enfer Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enfer Capsule?
- How Enfer Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enfer Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enfer Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enfer Capsule?