Post your questions about Enfa Skin Cream - in the Forum
Enfa Skin Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enfa Skin Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Enfa Skin Cream drug is prescribed?
- LDL cholesterol
- Low magnesium levels
- Low calcium levels
- Low potassium levels
- Low sodium levels
- Maintaining the skin's moisture level
- Skin injuries
Enfa Skin Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enfa Skin Cream drug?
- Flow of tears
- Skin rash
- Reduced salivation
- Stomach upset
- Acute toxicity
- Allergic reactions
Composition Salts in Enfa Skin Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Enfa Skin Cream drug?
- Sodium chloride (5% w/w)
- Sodium lactate (2% w/w)
- Sodium pyrolidone carboxylic acid (2.5% w/w)
- Sunflower oil (10% w/w)
Working methodology of Enfa Skin Cream
How the drug Enfa Skin Cream works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Maintaining proper fluid balance and keeping the tissues hydrated.
- Neutralizing the lactic acid present in the body.
- Maintaining the moisture level of the skin.
- Replacing saturated fat into unsaturated fat.
Interactions of Enfa Skin Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enfa Skin Cream drug?
Precautions to be taken for Enfa Skin Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enfa Skin Cream?
- Administration of parenteral fluids
- Consult a doctor if you have congestive heart failure
- hypertension or renal disease
- Consult a doctor of you have congestive heart failure
- Excess administration
- Excessive administration
- Geriatric patients
- Intravenous infusion during or immediately after surgery
- Monitor fluid
- electrolyte and acid-base balance regularly
- Pregnancy associated hypertension
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Enfa Skin Cream
When and on what circumstances Enfa Skin Cream has to be avoided?
- Concomitant digitalis therapy
- Congestive heart failure
- Extracellular hyperhydration
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Liver cirrhosis
- Newborns less than 28 days of age
- Severe renal impairment
- Severe renal insufficiency
- Sodium retention and oedema
- Uncompensated cardiac failure
Top Questions about Enfa Skin Cream
- Why Enfa Skin Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enfa Skin Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enfa Skin Cream?
- How Enfa Skin Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enfa Skin Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enfa Skin Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enfa Skin Cream?