Post your questions about 1 Al Syrup - in the Forum
1 Al Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 1 Al Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 1 Al Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
1 Al Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 1 Al Syrup drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in 1 Al Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 1 Al Syrup drug?
- Levocetirizine (2.5 mg)
Working methodology of 1 Al Syrup
How the drug 1 Al Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking a natural substance that causes allergic rejection.
Interactions of 1 Al Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 1 Al Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for 1 Al Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 1 Al Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of 1 Al Syrup
When and on what circumstances 1 Al Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about 1 Al Syrup
- Why 1 Al Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 1 Al Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 1 Al Syrup?
- How 1 Al Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 1 Al Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 1 Al Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 1 Al Syrup?