Enblac Forte Capsule
Post your questions about Enblac Forte Capsule - in the Forum
Enblac Forte Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enblac Forte Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Enblac Forte Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Vitamin D-dependent rickets
- Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
- Wound healing
- Vitamin B3 deficiency
- Vaginal infection
- Uremic osteodystrophy
- Vitamin B12 defi
Enblac Forte Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enblac Forte Capsule drug?
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic rejection
- Breathing problems
- Blockade of portal blood vessels due to fibrosis
- Dry hair
- Feeling of warmth
- Failure of bile secretion in
Composition Salts in Enblac Forte Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Enblac Forte Capsule drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1500 mcg)
- Vitamin b12 (15 mcg)
- Vitamin b1 (3 mg)
- Niacinamide (100 mg)
- Vitamin b2 (3 mg)
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
- Calcium pantothenate (20 mg)
- Vitamin c (75 mg)
Interactions of Enblac Forte Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enblac Forte Capsule drug?
- Abacavir Allopurinol Anti-diabetic drugs Antibiotic drugs Arsenic trioxide Atorvastatin Carbamazepine Chloramphenicol Cholestyramine Clonidine Deferoxamine Digoxin Dolutegravir Elemental iron Fluorouracil Fluphenazine Folic acid Furosemide Gabapentin Hormonal contraceptives Hydrochlorothiazide Immunosuppressants Lamivudine Levothyroxine Lisinopril Methotrexate Phenobarbital Phenytoin Primidone Probenecid Riboflavin Sodium succinate Sulfasalazine Sulfinpyrazone Sulphonamide Tricyclic antidepressants Trisenox Warfarin Zinc
Precautions to be taken for Enblac Forte Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enblac Forte Capsule?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Children below 3 years of age
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal compromised patients
- Sinus congestion
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
Contra Indications of Enblac Forte Capsule
When and on what circumstances Enblac Forte Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- High fever
- Leber's disease
- Severe intestinal infection
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Enblac Forte Capsule
- Why Enblac Forte Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enblac Forte Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enblac Forte Capsule?
- How Enblac Forte Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enblac Forte Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enblac Forte Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enblac Forte Capsule?
- Enatrate Injection
- Enatus AM Syrup
- Enbarab Capsule
- Enbenol Tablet
- Enbid Tablet
- Enbidase A Tablet
- Enbios Granules Capsule
- Enbios Tablet
- Enblac Z Capsule
- Enblok H Tablet
- Enblok Tablet
- Enbrel Injection
- Enbrol Injection
- Encal Plus Tablet
- Encal Tablet
- Encardil Tablet
- Encarmin Sachet
- Encarmin Syrup