Post your questions about Enbios Tablet - in the Forum
Enbios Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enbios Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Enbios Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Antibiotic treatments
- Boosts the immune system
- Cancer chemotherapy
- High cholesterol
- Diarrhea associated with hospitalization
- Decreases levels of serum cholesterol
Enbios Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enbios Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Enbios Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Enbios Tablet drug?
Interactions of Enbios Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enbios Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs Immunosuppressants
Precautions to be taken for Enbios Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enbios Tablet?
- Children below 3 years of age
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
Contra Indications of Enbios Tablet
When and on what circumstances Enbios Tablet has to be avoided?
- High fever Hypersensitivity Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Enbios Tablet
- Why Enbios Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enbios Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enbios Tablet?
- How Enbios Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enbios Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enbios Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enbios Tablet?
- Enatome Tablet
- Enatrate Injection
- Enba Capsule
- Enbarab Capsule
- Enbenol Tablet
- Enbid Tablet
- Enbidase A Tablet
- Enbios Granules Capsule
- Enblac Forte Capsule
- Enblac Z Capsule
- Enblok H Tablet
- Enblok Tablet
- Enbrel Injection
- Enbrol Injection
- Encal Plus Tablet
- Encal Tablet
- Encardil Tablet
- Encarmin Sachet
- Lactic Acid
- Lactic acid bacillus
- Lactitol monohydrate
- Lacto bacillus sporegens
- Lacto Calamine
- Lactobacillus Acedophilus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus sporegens
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes
- Lactulose solution
- Lactulose Usp