Post your questions about Enba Capsule - in the Forum
Enba Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enba Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Enba Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Intestinal ulcers
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastric acidity
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Stomach ulcers
- Belching and heavy bloating
Enba Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enba Capsule drug?
- Extrapyramidal reactions
- Fracture of the hip
- Dysrhythmias in patients with cardiovascular disease or hypokalaemia
- Dry mouth
- Flu syndrome
Composition Salts in Enba Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Enba Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (30 mg)
- Rabeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Enba Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enba Capsule drug?
- Amifampridine Atazanavir Bepridil Cisapride Darunavir Dronedarone Erythromycin Fluconazole Itraconazole Ketoconazole Mesoridazine Pimozide Piperaquine Posaconazole Saquinavir Sparfloxacin Terfenadine Thioridazine Ziprasidone
Precautions to be taken for Enba Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enba Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Enba Capsule
When and on what circumstances Enba Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Enba Capsule
- Why Enba Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enba Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enba Capsule?
- How Enba Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enba Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enba Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enba Capsule?
- Enaprs Suspension
- Enaretic Tablet
- Enatol Ht Tablet
- Enatol Tablet
- Enatome Tablet
- Enatrate Injection
- Enatus AM Syrup
- Enazol D Capsule
- Enbarab Capsule
- Enbenol Tablet
- Enbid Tablet
- Enbidase A Tablet
- Enbios Granules Capsule
- Enbios Tablet
- Enblac Forte Capsule
- Enblac Z Capsule
- Enblok H Tablet
- Enblok Tablet