Enazol D Capsule
Post your questions about Enazol D Capsule - in the Forum
Enazol D Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enazol D Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Enazol D Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Food pipe healing
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Fullness of stomach
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Bitter fluid into
Enazol D Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enazol D Capsule drug?
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Swelling of skin
- Tingling of the skin
- Increased liver enzymes
- Hypertensive crisis in patients with phaeochromocytoma
Composition Salts in Enazol D Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Enazol D Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Enazol D Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enazol D Capsule drug?
- Amifampridine Amoxicillin Atazanavir Bepridil Cilostazol Cisapride Clarithromycin Clopidogrel Darunavir Diazepam Digoxin Dronedarone Erlotinib Erythromycin Fluconazole Itraconazole Ketoconazole Mesoridazine Methotrexate Nelfinavir Other vitamin k blockers Phenytoin Pimozide Piperaquine Posaconazole Posaconazole or voriconazole Rifampin Saquinavir Sparfloxacin Tacrolimus Terfenadine Thioridazine Warfarin Ziprasidone
Precautions to be taken for Enazol D Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enazol D Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Enazol D Capsule
When and on what circumstances Enazol D Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Impairment renal and hepatic functions Lactation Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting Pregnancy
Top Questions about Enazol D Capsule
- Why Enazol D Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enazol D Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enazol D Capsule?
- How Enazol D Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enazol D Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enazol D Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enazol D Capsule?
- Enapril Tablet
- Enaprs Suspension
- Enaten Tablet
- Enatol Ht Tablet
- Enatol Tablet
- Enatome Tablet
- Enatrate Injection
- Enatus AM Syrup
- Enba Capsule
- Enbarab Capsule
- Enbenol Tablet
- Enbid Tablet
- Enbidase A Tablet
- Enbios Granules Capsule
- Enbios Tablet
- Enblac Forte Capsule
- Enblac Z Capsule
- Enblok H Tablet