Enatus AM Syrup
Post your questions about Enatus AM Syrup - in the Forum
Enatus AM Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enatus AM Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Enatus AM Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chest tightness
- Breathing illnesses
- Back pain
- Thickened mucus cough
Enatus AM Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enatus AM Syrup drug?
- Condition of involuntary eye movement
- Chest pain
- Contact dermatitis
- Abdominal pain
- Behavioral disturbances
- Increased heart rate
- Itchy skin rash
- Irregularities i
Composition Salts in Enatus AM Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Enatus AM Syrup drug?
- Ambroxol (15 mg)
- Menthol (2.5 mg)
- Guaiphenesin (50 mg)
- Terbutaline (1.25 mg)
Interactions of Enatus AM Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enatus AM Syrup drug?
- Alcohol Anisindione Bendrofluazide Dicumarol Furosemide Metipranolol Pancuronium Theophylline Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Enatus AM Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enatus AM Syrup?
- Alcohol consumption
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Limit alcoholic beverages
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Enatus AM Syrup
When and on what circumstances Enatus AM Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about Enatus AM Syrup
- Why Enatus AM Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enatus AM Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enatus AM Syrup?
- How Enatus AM Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enatus AM Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enatus AM Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enatus AM Syrup?
- Enapril Ld Tablet
- Enapril Tablet
- Enariv Tablet
- Enaten Tablet
- Enatol Ht Tablet
- Enatol Tablet
- Enatome Tablet
- Enatrate Injection
- Enazol D Capsule
- Enba Capsule
- Enbarab Capsule
- Enbenol Tablet
- Enbid Tablet
- Enbidase A Tablet
- Enbios Granules Capsule
- Enbios Tablet
- Enblac Forte Capsule
- Enblac Z Capsule