Post your questions about Enatrate Injection - in the Forum
Enatrate Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Enatrate Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Enatrate Injection drug is prescribed?
- Serious allergies
- Anaphylactic shock
Enatrate Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Enatrate Injection drug?
- Increased sugar levels
- Increased salivation
- Reduced appetite
- Myocardial infarction
- Limbs rigidity
- Mood changes
Composition Salts in Enatrate Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Enatrate Injection drug?
- Adrenaline (1 mg)
Working methodology of Enatrate Injection
How the drug Enatrate Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Relieving symptoms of allergy and narrow lung passages.
Interactions of Enatrate Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Enatrate Injection drug?
- Amitriptyline Bendroflumethiazide Carteolol Carvedilol Clomipramine Desflurane Desipramine Dorzolamide Doxepin Enflurane Imipramine Linezolid Methoxyflurane Nadolol Penbutolol Perphenazine Propranolol Sotalol Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Enatrate Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Enatrate Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
Contra Indications of Enatrate Injection
When and on what circumstances Enatrate Injection has to be avoided?
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
Top Questions about Enatrate Injection
- Why Enatrate Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Enatrate Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Enatrate Injection?
- How Enatrate Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Enatrate Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Enatrate Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Enatrate Injection?