Emtop OD Tablet
Post your questions about Emtop OD Tablet - in the Forum
Emtop OD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emtop OD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Emtop OD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Small intestine ulcer
Emtop OD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emtop OD Tablet drug?
- Increased risk of bone fractures
- Urinary frequency
- Urinary retention
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Drug dependent
- Chest pain
- Changes to results o
Composition Salts in Emtop OD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Emtop OD Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (30 mg)
Interactions of Emtop OD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emtop OD Tablet drug?
- Atazanavir Erlotinib Itraconazole Ketoconazole Methotrexate Nelfinavir Other cyp3a4 inducers Pantoprazole Posaconazole Rifampin Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Emtop OD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emtop OD Tablet?
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
Contra Indications of Emtop OD Tablet
When and on what circumstances Emtop OD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
Top Questions about Emtop OD Tablet
- Why Emtop OD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emtop OD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emtop OD Tablet?
- How Emtop OD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emtop OD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emtop OD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emtop OD Tablet?
- Emtax DT Tablet
- Emtax Syrup
- Emtee Tablet
- Emthrocin Suspension
- Emthrocin Tablet
- Emtig Injection
- Emtin Tablet
- Emtop D Tablet
- Emtor Tablet
- Emtri Junior Tablet
- Emtri Oral Suspension
- Emtri Suspension
- Emtri Tablet
- Emtriaxone Injection
- Emtriaxone SB Injection
- Emtrix Injection
- Emtron Injection
- Emtron MD Tablet