Emitus MD Tablet
Post your questions about Emitus MD Tablet - in the Forum
Emitus MD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emitus MD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Emitus MD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Emitus MD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emitus MD Tablet drug?
- Rare allergic reactions
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Urinary retention
Composition Salts in Emitus MD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Emitus MD Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Emitus MD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emitus MD Tablet drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Emitus MD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emitus MD Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Emitus MD Tablet
When and on what circumstances Emitus MD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Emitus MD Tablet
- Why Emitus MD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emitus MD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emitus MD Tablet?
- How Emitus MD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emitus MD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emitus MD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emitus MD Tablet?
- Emitin Tablet
- Emitino Drops
- Emitino Syrup
- Emitino Tablet
- Emitiva Injection
- Emitron Injection
- Emitron Tablet
- Emitus Injection
- Emitus Syrup
- Emitus Tablet
- Emix Kid Dry Syrup
- Emizin Syrup
- Emjela Gel
- Emjoy Tablet
- Emka Injection
- Emka Intraways Injection
- Emkay Lc Tablet
- Emkey Lc Tablet