Post your questions about Emitino Syrup - in the Forum
Emitino Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emitino Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Emitino Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Emitino Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emitino Syrup drug?
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
- Chest pain
- Changes to result
Composition Salts in Emitino Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Emitino Syrup drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Emitino Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emitino Syrup drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Emitino Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emitino Syrup?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Emitino Syrup
When and on what circumstances Emitino Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Emitino Syrup
- Why Emitino Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emitino Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emitino Syrup?
- How Emitino Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emitino Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emitino Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emitino Syrup?
- Emisyn Tablet
- Emite Capsule
- Emitin Dt Tablet
- Emitin Suspension
- Emitin Tablet
- Emitino Drops
- Emitino Injection
- Emitino MD Tablet
- Emitino Tablet
- Emitiva Injection
- Emitron Injection
- Emitron Tablet
- Emitus Injection
- Emitus MD Tablet
- Emitus Syrup
- Emitus Tablet
- Emix Kid Dry Syrup
- Emizin Syrup