Post your questions about Emisyn Tablet - in the Forum
Emisyn Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emisyn Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Emisyn Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Back pain
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Dental pain
- Ear infections
- Gout attacks
- Ear pain
Emisyn Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emisyn Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Shortness of breath
- Skin reddening
- High blood pressure
- Less white blood cells
Composition Salts in Emisyn Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Emisyn Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
Interactions of Emisyn Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emisyn Tablet drug?
- Alcohol Aliskiren Aspirin Captopril Clopidogrel Dalteparin Diclofenac Enoxaparin Heparin Ibuprofen Interfere with certain laboratory tests Juxtapid mipomersen Ketoconazole Leflunomide Losartan Naproxen Nitrendipine Prilocaine Teriflunomide Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Emisyn Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emisyn Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Emisyn Tablet
When and on what circumstances Emisyn Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Emisyn Tablet
- Why Emisyn Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emisyn Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emisyn Tablet?
- How Emisyn Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emisyn Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emisyn Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emisyn Tablet?
- Eminol Drops
- Eminol Tablet
- Emipril Tablet
- Emiron Injection
- Emispan H Syrup
- Emispan Plus Syrup
- Emispan Syrup
- Emispas Tablet
- Emite Capsule
- Emitex Syrup
- Emitex Tablet
- Emitin Dt Tablet
- Emitin Suspension
- Emitin Tablet
- Emitino Drops
- Emitino Injection
- Emitino MD Tablet
- Emitino Syrup