Emetek MD Tablet
Post your questions about Emetek MD Tablet - in the Forum
Emetek MD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emetek MD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Emetek MD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Emetek MD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emetek MD Tablet drug?
- Rare allergic reactions
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Chest pain
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over
Composition Salts in Emetek MD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Emetek MD Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Emetek MD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emetek MD Tablet drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Emetek MD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emetek MD Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Emetek MD Tablet
When and on what circumstances Emetek MD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Emetek MD Tablet
- Why Emetek MD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emetek MD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emetek MD Tablet?
- How Emetek MD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emetek MD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emetek MD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emetek MD Tablet?
- Emestal Tablet
- Emestat OD Tablet
- Emestop Lozenges Tablet
- Emestop MD Tablet
- Emesys Injection
- Emetec Spas Tablet
- Emetec Tablet
- Emetek Injection
- Emetek Suspension
- Emetil DS Tablet
- Emetil Plus Tablet
- Emetil Tablet
- Emeton Injection
- Emeton MD Tablet
- Emeton Syrup
- Emetop Syrup
- Emetosim MD Tablet
- Emex Injection