Post your questions about Aldine Tablet - in the Forum
Aldine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aldine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aldine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
Aldine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aldine Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Aldine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aldine Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Aldine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aldine Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aldine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aldine Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Aldine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aldine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Aldine Tablet
- Why Aldine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aldine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aldine Tablet?
- How Aldine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aldine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aldine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aldine Tablet?
- Aldicord Tablet
- Aldiderm Skin Cream
- Aldigesic MR Tablet
- Aldigesic P Suspension
- Aldigesic P Tablet
- Aldigesic SP Tablet
- Aldine D Tablet
- Aldine Ointment
- Aldinir Capsule
- Aldinir Suspension
- Aldinir Tablet
- Aldip Tablet
- Aldo AT Tablet
- Aldo Forte Tablet
- Aldo H Tablet
- Aldo L Tablet
- Aldo Suspension
- Aldo Tablet