Emeram O Drops
Post your questions about Emeram O Drops - in the Forum
Emeram O Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emeram O Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Emeram O Drops drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Emeram O Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emeram O Drops drug?
- Rare allergic reactions
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some
Composition Salts in Emeram O Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Emeram O Drops drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Emeram O Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emeram O Drops drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Emeram O Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emeram O Drops?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Emeram O Drops
When and on what circumstances Emeram O Drops has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Emeram O Drops
- Why Emeram O Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emeram O Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emeram O Drops?
- How Emeram O Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emeram O Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emeram O Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emeram O Drops?
- Emekule MD Tablet
- Emekule Syrup
- Emenil Injection
- Emenil Syrup
- Emenil Tablet
- Emenorm Injection
- Emenorm Tablet
- Emer Gel
- Emeram O Tablet
- Emeran Injection
- Emeran Syrup
- Emeran Tablet
- Emerdase N Tablet
- Emerdase Tablet
- Emerest Injection
- Emerest Syrup
- Emerest Tablet
- Emerex Oral Injection