Emekule MD Tablet
Post your questions about Emekule MD Tablet - in the Forum
Emekule MD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Emekule MD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Emekule MD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Emekule MD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Emekule MD Tablet drug?
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Urinary retention
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
Composition Salts in Emekule MD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Emekule MD Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Emekule MD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Emekule MD Tablet drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Emekule MD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Emekule MD Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Emekule MD Tablet
When and on what circumstances Emekule MD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Emekule MD Tablet
- Why Emekule MD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Emekule MD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Emekule MD Tablet?
- How Emekule MD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Emekule MD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Emekule MD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Emekule MD Tablet?
- Emeban Injection
- Emeban Tablet
- Emef Eye Drops
- Emef S Drops
- Emefilm Sachet
- Emefilm Tablet
- Emeg Capsule
- Emegran 3 Injection
- Emekule Syrup
- Emend Capsule
- Emend Injection
- Emenil Injection
- Emenil Syrup
- Emenil Tablet
- Emenorm Injection
- Emenorm Tablet
- Emer Gel
- Emeram O Drops