Embeta Ht Tablet
Post your questions about Embeta Ht Tablet - in the Forum
Embeta Ht Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Embeta Ht Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Embeta Ht Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Supraventricular arrhythmia
- Myocardial infarction
- Migraine attacks
- Kidney failure
- Kidney disorder
- Liver failure
- Heart failure
- Fluid ret
Embeta Ht Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Embeta Ht Tablet drug?
- Peyronie's disease
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Chest pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Changes in lipid levels
Composition Salts in Embeta Ht Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Embeta Ht Tablet drug?
- Metoprolol (50 mg)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5 mg)
Interactions of Embeta Ht Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Embeta Ht Tablet drug?
- Alcohol Amiodarone Aspirin Cholestyramine Cimetidine Colestipol Corticosteroids Digitalis glycosides Digitalis glycosides Diltiazem Ergotamine Hydralazine verapamil Ibuprofen Indometacin epinephrine Inhalation anaesthetics Lidocaine Lithium containing drugs Narcotics Nifedipine Nitrates Quinidine Rifampin Tubocurarine
Precautions to be taken for Embeta Ht Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Embeta Ht Tablet?
- Avoid taking hydrochlorothiazide at bedtime because it makes you urinate more often
- Consult your doctor if you experience dryness of mouth
- muscle pains or cramps
- Do not chew
- divide or crush the tablets
- Drink adequate amount of liquid to avoid becoming dehydrated or overheated
- Foods with high potassium content
- Patients with impaired hepatic function
- Swallow whole tablet with water
Contra Indications of Embeta Ht Tablet
When and on what circumstances Embeta Ht Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiogenic shock
- Heart block
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol level
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Overt cardiac failure
- Sinus bradycardia
Top Questions about Embeta Ht Tablet
- Why Embeta Ht Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Embeta Ht Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Embeta Ht Tablet?
- How Embeta Ht Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Embeta Ht Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Embeta Ht Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Embeta Ht Tablet?
- Emanzen Tablet
- Emarsa Injection
- Embee Suspension
- Embenor Tablet
- Embenor TZ Tablet
- Embesil Tablet
- Embeta AM Tablet
- Embeta Er Tablet
- Embeta Injection
- Embeta Tablet
- Embeta Tm Tablet
- Embeta Xr Tablet
- Embicitral Syrup
- Embigyl Plus Syrup
- Embika Injection
- Embion Forte Injection
- Embion Injection
- Embion Tablet
- Miconazole nitrate
- Microcrystalline hydroxy apatite calcium
- Micronised natural progesterone