Post your questions about Elseal Tablet - in the Forum
Elseal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Elseal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Elseal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Colon cancer
Elseal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Elseal Tablet drug?
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Sores in mouth or lips
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
Composition Salts in Elseal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Elseal Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150mg)
Interactions of Elseal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Elseal Tablet drug?
- Albendazole Alcohol Ivermectin Phenytoin
Precautions to be taken for Elseal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Elseal Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Elseal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Elseal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Elseal Tablet
- Why Elseal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Elseal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Elseal Tablet?
- How Elseal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Elseal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Elseal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Elseal Tablet?
- Elriz XL Syrup
- Elriz XL Tablet
- Elrox Tablet
- Elsafe Forte Capsule
- Elsafe Syrup
- Elsar H Tablet
- Elsar Tablet
- Elscab Lotion
- Elsie Tablet
- Elso AT Tablet
- Elso Tablet
- Elsoft Skin Cream
- Elsol S Syrup
- Elsol T Syrup
- Elsoma Syrup
- Elsorbin Tablet
- Elsore Gel
- Elspot Tablet