Abclox CV Syrup
Post your questions about Abclox CV Syrup - in the Forum
Abclox CV Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abclox CV Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Abclox CV Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial i
Abclox CV Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abclox CV Syrup drug?
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Fungal infe
Composition Salts in Abclox CV Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Abclox CV Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Abclox CV Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abclox CV Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Abclox CV Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abclox CV Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Abclox CV Syrup
When and on what circumstances Abclox CV Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Abclox CV Syrup
- Why Abclox CV Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abclox CV Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abclox CV Syrup?
- How Abclox CV Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abclox CV Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abclox CV Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abclox CV Syrup?
- Abcef Az Tablet
- Abcef O Dry Syrup
- Abcid Capsule
- Abcid D Capsule
- Abcin Injection
- Abcixirel Injection
- Abclox Capsule
- Abclox CV Dry Syrup
- Abclox CV Tablet
- Abcloxx Capsule
- Abcool D Capsule
- Abd Plus Syrup
- Abd Plus Tablet
- Abd Suspension
- Abd Tablet
- Abdal Plus Tablet
- Abdal SP Tablet
- Abdal Tablet