Elnutra M Capsule
Post your questions about Elnutra M Capsule - in the Forum
Elnutra M Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Elnutra M Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Elnutra M Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pancreas cancer
- Pain in neurological disorders
- Ovarian cancer
- Pain and swelling from sprains
- Nerve damage
- Numbness and tingling
- Lung cancer
Elnutra M Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Elnutra M Capsule drug?
- Stomach upset
- Unexplained bruising
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Rash may be seen after administration
- Ringing in the ears
- Acute toxicity
- Central nervous system
Composition Salts in Elnutra M Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Elnutra M Capsule drug?
- Selenium dioxide (50 mcg)
- Chromium picolinate (75 mcg)
- Magnesium sulphate (1.5 mg)
- Lycopene (5000 mcg)
- Green tea extract (250 mcg)
- Methylcobalamin (250 mcg)
Interactions of Elnutra M Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Elnutra M Capsule drug?
- Aminosalicylic acid Amphetamines Antibiotics Anticoagulants Antiplatelet drugs Aspirin Atorvastatin Barbiturates Beta blockers Chloramphenicol Clopidogrel Cocaine Colchicine Dalteparin Enoxaparin Ephedrine Fluvastatin H2 blockers Heparin Herbal products Ibuprofen Lovastatin Nsaids Nifedipine Pravastatin Proton pump inhibitors Ritodrine Stomach acid reducers Suxamethonium Tetracycline Ticlopidine Tubocurarine Vecuronium Vitamins Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Elnutra M Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Elnutra M Capsule?
- Allergic reactions
- Antibiotics should be taken either 2 hours prior or 4 hours after taking this drug
- Anxiety disorder
- Any allergy
- Autoimmune diseases
- Bleeding or blood-clotting disorders
- Can be taken orally for constipation
- Chromate or leather contact allergy
- Consult a doctor if you have diabetes
- anxiety or schizophrenia
- Fertility problems in men
- Have bleeding disorder
- heart block
- kidney problems
- or breathing problems
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver disease
- People having history of liver disease
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin cancer
- Taking medicines acting on nervous system
- for heart problems or high blood pressure or are going to be given an anesthetic
- Under active thyroid
Contra Indications of Elnutra M Capsule
When and on what circumstances Elnutra M Capsule has to be avoided?
- Children under the age of 12 years
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Tomato-based products
Top Questions about Elnutra M Capsule
- Why Elnutra M Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Elnutra M Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Elnutra M Capsule?
- How Elnutra M Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Elnutra M Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Elnutra M Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Elnutra M Capsule?
- Elmycin Drops
- Elmycin Eye Drops
- Elnim D Capsule
- Elnim MD Tablet
- Elnocod Capsule
- Elnoxy Capsule
- Elnoxy Syrup
- Elnutra Capsule
- Elnutrin C M Powder
- Elnutrin C Powder
- Elnutrin C Sa Powder
- Elnutrin D M Powder
- Elnutrin D Powder
- Elnutrin D Sa Powder
- Elnutrin Powder
- Eloa Cream
- Elobact Injection
- Elocid Suspension