Post your questions about Effenac Tablet - in the Forum
Effenac Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Effenac Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Effenac Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
Effenac Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Effenac Tablet drug?
- Puffy eyes
- Rash temperature
- Slow heart rate
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Respiratory distress
- Eye pain
- Facial pain
- Chest tightness or pain
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
Composition Salts in Effenac Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Effenac Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600mg)
Working methodology of Effenac Tablet
How the drug Effenac Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Effenac Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Effenac Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Alprazolam Ascorbic acid Aspirin Cetirizine Cyanocobalamin Duloxetine Esomeprazole Formoterol Furosemide Levocarnitine Pyridoxine Tiotropium Ubiquinone
Precautions to be taken for Effenac Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Effenac Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Effenac Tablet
When and on what circumstances Effenac Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Effenac Tablet
- Why Effenac Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Effenac Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Effenac Tablet?
- How Effenac Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Effenac Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Effenac Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Effenac Tablet?