Abcef O Tablet
Post your questions about Abcef O Tablet - in the Forum
Abcef O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abcef O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abcef O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Soft tissue infections
- Skin infections
- Respiratory infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Eye and ear infection
Abcef O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abcef O Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Sinus tachycardia
- Severe itching of the
Composition Salts in Abcef O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abcef O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
Interactions of Abcef O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abcef O Tablet drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Abcef O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abcef O Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Abcef O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abcef O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Abcef O Tablet
- Why Abcef O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abcef O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abcef O Tablet?
- How Abcef O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abcef O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abcef O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abcef O Tablet?
- Abc 9 Injection
- Abc Drops
- Abcavir Tablet
- Abcd Z Drops
- Abce Tablet
- Abcef AZ Kid Tablet
- Abcef Az Tablet
- Abcef O Dry Syrup
- Abcet Tablet
- Abcid Capsule
- Abcid D Capsule
- Abcin Injection
- Abcixirel Injection
- Abclox Capsule
- Abclox CV Dry Syrup
- Abclox CV Syrup
- Abclox CV Tablet
- Abcloxx Capsule