Edplin Skin Cream
Post your questions about Edplin Skin Cream - in the Forum
Edplin Skin Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Edplin Skin Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Edplin Skin Cream drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Edplin Skin Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Edplin Skin Cream drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
Composition Salts in Edplin Skin Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Edplin Skin Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Edplin Skin Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Edplin Skin Cream drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Edplin Skin Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Edplin Skin Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Edplin Skin Cream
When and on what circumstances Edplin Skin Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Edplin Skin Cream
- Why Edplin Skin Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Edplin Skin Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Edplin Skin Cream?
- How Edplin Skin Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Edplin Skin Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Edplin Skin Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Edplin Skin Cream?
- Edon Tablet
- Edopin Tablet
- Edoxim CV Syrup
- Edoxim CV Tablet
- Edoxim Syrup
- Edoxim Tablet
- Edoxin Tablet
- Edplin C Skin Cream
- Edpro Powder
- Edpro Syrup
- Edrive Sachet
- Edu AX Syrup
- Eduril A Syrup
- Eduse P Tablet
- Eduvet Cream
- Edval Tablet
- Edvent Bm Syrup
- Edvent P Syrup
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone