Abcef O Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Abcef O Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Abcef O Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abcef O Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Abcef O Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginal infections
- Typhoid fever
- Kidney infections
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Eye and ear infection
Abcef O Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abcef O Dry Syrup drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Severe itching of the skin
- Sinus tachycardia
- Stomach pain
- Tendon damage
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
Composition Salts in Abcef O Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Abcef O Dry Syrup drug?
Interactions of Abcef O Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abcef O Dry Syrup drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Abcef O Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abcef O Dry Syrup?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Abcef O Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Abcef O Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Abcef O Dry Syrup
- Why Abcef O Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abcef O Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abcef O Dry Syrup?
- How Abcef O Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abcef O Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abcef O Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abcef O Dry Syrup?
- Abavir Tablet
- Abc 9 Injection
- Abc Tablet
- Abcavir Tablet
- Abcd Z Drops
- Abce Tablet
- Abcef AZ Kid Tablet
- Abcef Az Tablet
- Abcef O Tablet
- Abcet Tablet
- Abcid Capsule
- Abcid D Capsule
- Abcin Injection
- Abcixirel Injection
- Abclox Capsule
- Abclox CV Dry Syrup
- Abclox CV Syrup
- Abclox CV Tablet