Edemase N Tablet
Post your questions about Edemase N Tablet - in the Forum
Edemase N Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Edemase N Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Edemase N Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Muscles pain
- Ear infections
Edemase N Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Edemase N Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding nose
- Blisters or bullae on the skin
- Abnormal blood counts
- Deficiency of platelets in the blood
Composition Salts in Edemase N Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Edemase N Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Edemase N Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Edemase N Tablet drug?
- Aspirin Clopidogrel Cyclosporine Dalteparin Diclofenac Digitalis glycosides Enoxaparin Heparin Ibuprofen Lithium Methotrexate Naproxen Phenytoin Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Edemase N Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Edemase N Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Edemase N Tablet
When and on what circumstances Edemase N Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Edemase N Tablet
- Why Edemase N Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Edemase N Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Edemase N Tablet?
- How Edemase N Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Edemase N Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Edemase N Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Edemase N Tablet?
- Edase N Tablet
- Edastar Injection
- Edavit Injection
- Edavon Injection
- Edcort Tablet
- Edef Tablet
- Edegra Tablet
- Edemase D Tablet
- Edemase Tablet
- Edemide Tablet
- Eden Syrup
- Eden Tablet
- Edenliv Syrup
- Edeto Tablet
- Edexin Syrup
- Edge Capsule
- Edge P Capsule
- Edge P Plus Capsule