Post your questions about Edavit Injection - in the Forum
Edavit Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Edavit Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Edavit Injection drug is prescribed?
- Death of brain tissues
- Nerve cells disease in brain and spinal cord
Edavit Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Edavit Injection drug?
- Coagulation disorder
- Renal impairment
- Liver disorders
- Abnormally low count of platelets
- Cerebral infarction
- Acute kidney failure
- Haemorrhagic infarction
Composition Salts in Edavit Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Edavit Injection drug?
- Edaravone (1.5 mg)
Interactions of Edavit Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Edavit Injection drug?
- Cefazolin Cefotetan Diazepam Phenytoin Piperacillin
Precautions to be taken for Edavit Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Edavit Injection?
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- liver or cardiac disease
- Severe disturbance of consciousness
Contra Indications of Edavit Injection
When and on what circumstances Edavit Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney dysfunction
Top Questions about Edavit Injection
- Why Edavit Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Edavit Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Edavit Injection?
- How Edavit Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Edavit Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Edavit Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Edavit Injection?
- Ed Gel
- Ed Save Tablet
- Edarabid Injection
- Edase D Tablet
- Edase N Tablet
- Edastar Injection
- Edastar Tablet
- Edasure Injection
- Edavon Injection
- Edcort Tablet
- Edef Tablet
- Edegra Tablet
- Edemase D Tablet
- Edemase N Tablet
- Edemase Tablet
- Edemide Tablet
- Eden Syrup
- Eden Tablet