Post your questions about Edastar Injection - in the Forum
Edastar Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Edastar Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Edastar Injection drug is prescribed?
- Nerve cells disease in brain and spinal cord
- Death of brain tissues
Edastar Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Edastar Injection drug?
- Acute kidney failure
- Cerebral infarction
- Abnormally low count of platelets
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disorders
- Haemorrhagic infarction
- Renal impairment
Composition Salts in Edastar Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Edastar Injection drug?
- Edaravone (1.5 mg)
Interactions of Edastar Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Edastar Injection drug?
- Cefazolin Cefotetan Diazepam Phenytoin Piperacillin
Precautions to be taken for Edastar Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Edastar Injection?
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- liver or cardiac disease
- Severe disturbance of consciousness
Contra Indications of Edastar Injection
When and on what circumstances Edastar Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney dysfunction
Top Questions about Edastar Injection
- Why Edastar Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Edastar Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Edastar Injection?
- How Edastar Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Edastar Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Edastar Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Edastar Injection?
- Eczrid Forte Lotion
- Eczrid Forte Ointment
- Ed Save Tablet
- Ed Val Tablet
- Edakem Injection
- Edarabid Injection
- Edase D Tablet
- Edase N Tablet
- Edastar Tablet
- Edasure Injection
- Edavit Injection
- Edavon Injection
- Edcort Tablet
- Edef Tablet
- Edegra Tablet
- Edemase D Tablet
- Edemase N Tablet
- Edemase Tablet