Edase D Tablet
Post your questions about Edase D Tablet - in the Forum
Edase D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Edase D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Edase D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gout attacks
- Ear infections
- Dental pain
- Muscle aches
- Muscles pain
- Pain and swelling
- Menstrual cramps
- Joint stiffness
- Bones and joints pain
Edase D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Edase D Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding nose
- Urge to vomit
- Stuffy nose
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Edase D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Edase D Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
Interactions of Edase D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Edase D Tablet drug?
- Aliskiren Aspirin Captopril Clopidogrel Dalteparin Diclofenac Enoxaparin Heparin Ibuprofen Losartan Naproxen Nitrendipine Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Edase D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Edase D Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Edase D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Edase D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Edase D Tablet
- Why Edase D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Edase D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Edase D Tablet?
- How Edase D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Edase D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Edase D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Edase D Tablet?
- Eczo Wokadine Skin Ointment
- Eczone Skin Cream
- Eczrid Ointment
- Ed Gel
- Ed Save Tablet
- Ed Val Tablet
- Edakem Injection
- Edarabid Injection
- Edase N Tablet
- Edastar Injection
- Edastar Tablet
- Edasure Injection
- Edavit Injection
- Edavon Injection
- Edcort Tablet
- Edef Tablet
- Edegra Tablet
- Edemase D Tablet