Post your questions about Alcit Tablet - in the Forum
Alcit Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alcit Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alcit Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
Alcit Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alcit Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Alcit Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alcit Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Alcit Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alcit Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alcit Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alcit Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Alcit Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alcit Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Alcit Tablet
- Why Alcit Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alcit Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alcit Tablet?
- How Alcit Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alcit Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alcit Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alcit Tablet?
- Alcip Tablet
- Alcip TZ Tablet
- Alcipro Infusion
- Alcipro OD Tablet
- Alcipro Tablet
- Alcipro TN Tablet
- Alciriz Tablet
- Alcit Syrup
- Alcitam Tablet
- Alcitra Tablet
- Alcitral Liquid
- Alcivit M Capsule
- Alcizon Injection
- Alclav Duo Dry Syrup
- Alclav Tablet
- Alclor Capsule
- Alclor Suspension
- Alclox Capsule